Using Extensions in VS Code
Use extensions to add new features, themes and more. In this tutorial, we will show you how to find extensions, install the ones you like, and disable extensions you don't want to use all the time.
- Find extensions to install using the Extensions View.
- Install an extension.
- See what features are added via the Contributions tab.
- See the list of Recommended Extensions.
- Disable and uninstall extensions.
- Extension Marketplace Documentation - Official documentation for the VS Code Extension Marketplace.
- Marketplace - Browse extensions online.
- Code Editing Features in VS Code - Learn about the advanced code editing features in VS Code.